Sunday, August 01, 2004

Woman, 69, Charged With Shooting At Lobster Divers

"That's my canal, and they have no business in there," Workman said. "They was taking the lobster, and we're not going to have no more lobsters."

Sounds to me like this lady has had enough of this crap.
Dove season starts in October here, and the land next to me is open to the public for hunting. I have no problem with that per se. However, I do have a problem with the assholes who leave beer cans everywhere, do not respect boundary lines, do not respect private property, fire in the direction of my home or my horses, and generally act like morons. I had to draw down on a couple of these "hunters" two years ago after I got peppered with bird shot. Hah, ya' should have seen the look on their faces when they were actually confronted by an armed land owner.